A craft a day, whats on my mind, randomness description of family, video games, anime, crafting, papercrafting, and playing World of Warcraft.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fusebeads!






I had a 40% off coupon for Micheals, the craft store, so I bought a big bucket of fusebeads! Or as some people call them- pearler beads. I used to make these with the kids at my old job. They loved them, but didn't quite have the patience for it. I'm amazed at how well old video game pixels convert to crafts. I took some cross stitch patterns and made these.

They are from an old sega game called "Wonderboy in Monster World". We loved that game as a kid, so it was only a matter of time before i made them in art form! I think my favorite is the mushroom guy


2 comments:

  1. These are really nice, I suggest you join spritestitch forums: http://www.spritestitch.com/
    people there would love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o ty. I thought that was just a blog. I didn't realize it had a community too!

    ReplyDelete

commentation. . .