A craft a day, whats on my mind, randomness description of family, video games, anime, crafting, papercrafting, and playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Been out for a while but got lots of stuff done.


So lots of things have been happening! I opened my first etsy shop, I am soon to be an aunt (again), my sister had emergency brain surgery, and I'm $3,000 more in debt! What a year. >_<
But lets talk about crafts. This is the moggle I crochet and put up in my shop! It was bought up almost immediately! I charged $15 for the moggle and $5 for shipping. But shipping actually cost me $10 (never using ups again) and It took me like... a week to make. Maybe I should charge more? I just feel bad cause it is so small and I am not so great at small detail work. The wings really stumped me but I figured it out by using felt. I like the way you can see them stitched on. He asked for it on a keychain to give to his wife. Which I thought was a cute idea. Put it on those cell phone charm chains (its still kinda big for a cell phone charm) so that it could be used for anything. Maybe I should make them as christmas ornaments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentation. . .