A craft a day, whats on my mind, randomness description of family, video games, anime, crafting, papercrafting, and playing World of Warcraft.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Everything has a begining...




I never thought I would actually do it, seeing as how my life isn't that interesting to being with, but I kind of accidently started a blog. I've had several sites in the past, but none really went into myself- and I doubt this one will as well. I like to keep my personal business off of the internet.-
However! I am one to find neat things and share with everybody. I'm also trying to learn something new everyday. So far it has been working. I'm just going to use this as a medium to explain my current projects, where I got them, and how I made them. I'm working on lots of things atm and have many saved that I will need to load. I don't feel like going into it now so I can make individual posts later.

Thanks for reading. I'm new so please be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentation. . .