A craft a day, whats on my mind, randomness description of family, video games, anime, crafting, papercrafting, and playing World of Warcraft.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Legos Finished!


I finally finished my husbands lego statues! I haven't taken pictures of the process but here is the end result.

There was a huge bin in the basement full of legos. I spent about 2 weeks going through the whole thing and pulling out the type of blocks and colors I could use, sorting them into smaller bins. Then I found some pixelated images that I wanted to build. I found that the easiest ones to build are from Nintendo era with mostly solid colors (see the trouble I had with the white mage?).
I printed off the pictures that I wanted to build and drew a grid over them. Following that grid I began to build. The potion took about 20 minutes, the Red Mage took me about 35 minutes and the white mage took about an hour.

My husband was very happy with them and I am too! Now I just have to find a way to seal them so they won't break over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentation. . .