A craft a day, whats on my mind, randomness description of family, video games, anime, crafting, papercrafting, and playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a crafting problem...


I have hundreds of links saved, and probably around 50 paper craft patterns saved- but I never get around to making anything! I'm not one to make my own crafts. I like to find things other people have done and then try it out. But recently I've hit a dry spell. It's so very hard to find inspiration to do them.
My dream job, as I'm sure most mid-twenty Americans, is to be paid for doing what I love. And what is that?





I don't know....





I like playing wow. I like telling stories about my family, I like writing, I love babies!, I like toys. I'm very childish at heart, but it seems that this world is not meant for the dreamers. I can't see myself sending faxes my whole life, or trying to sell this many credit cards when I know people don't need them. But where can I find a place where I just... create?
Start my own business? I'm terrible with books and numbers and sales. I would probably end up giving most of my product away because they loved it so much! But also, I create no product wonderful enough to be sold. I'm not creative enough to make my own products, art, crafts, clothing, etc. I'm just kind of... above novice level. I dabble in everything but once I start to get good I lose interest. What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentation. . .