A craft a day, whats on my mind, randomness description of family, video games, anime, crafting, papercrafting, and playing World of Warcraft.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mr. Pinchy, Hearthstone cookies




Horray! I fished up Mr. Pinchy! While doing my cooking daily in Terrokar Forest I decided to do some fishing. I had tried for Mr. Pinchy quite a few times before, but wasn't very committed to it. So I was surprised to actually get it! On my third wish I received the pet and the achievement! ^_^

On another note I am learning how to make lego sculptures. My husband loves classic rpgs, especially the pixels. I found this tute on Kotaku. My mother in law has a HUGE chest of legos in the basement, so I figured why not! It'll be totally free and awesome gift for my hubby! I'll put up pictures of the process when its all over.

Also- I totally want to make these cookies. They look delicious. World of Warcraft Hearth Stone cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentation. . .